Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our beautiful future

It's come to pass that I've totally abandoned this "news and updates" space.  Not for good, I'd like to come back to it.  There's just so much to do that talking about what I'm doing isn't something I really have time for. So much has gone on in such a short amount of time I can hardly wrap my head around it.

For example: in the past two years I've met and/or interviewed Gerald Casale of DEVO, Chris Frantz of Tom Tom Club and Talking Heads, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Reggie Watts, Dan Aykroyd, and some of my favorite authors and artists in comic books and other mediums... the list goes on.  Lots of exciting projects, lots of cool things on the horizon.  It's an exciting time.

I recommend checking out my tumblr where I do blog recent art and short updates on occasion, as well as my flickr (also accessible in the sidebar to the right) for all current art.  You can also ask me questions at Formspring. Also, of course, Nerdy Show - easily the biggest project I'm doing at the moment and have been doing since 2009.  Always something cooking over there and chances are it's huge. 

Here's just the links!

Nerdy Show

Tumblr

Flickr

Formspring 

Buy my art from the CoS Art Store:
-->  

No comments: