Thursday, January 28, 2010

CoS: Interview with OK Go's Tim Nordwind and a review of their new album

In late December I got the chance to interview OK Go bassist Tim Nordwind over the phone. Their album Of the Blue Colour of the Sky, came out this month on the 12th. Our phone conversation lasted over an hour and was packed with a lot of terrific insight about the album and what went into putting it together. I edited and streamlined our conversation to over twenty minutes of audio clips making it the first of my CoS interviews to be presented in an audio format. I had only heard two tracks from Of the Blue Colour of the Sky when I interviewed Tim, but was able to listen to the whole thing soon after. It's an amazing album. I've listened to it countless times since reviewing it and haven't stopped. After all the list-making that went on last month I can't help but think I've already found one of my top picks for the year to come.



Interview: Tim Nordwind (of OK Go)





Album Review: OK Go - Of the Blue Colour of the Sky

No comments: